Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I have nothing to complain



Aimi never wakes up in the middle of the night asking for milk so far. Since she is 3months old. And now she is 7m+.

Alll three of us sleep soundly from 10pm till 7am (but of course Mama & Papa wake up for Subuh prayers :P) If she wakes up crying, it is just because she lost her pacifier :P

I am not sure whether it is ok if she doesn't drink her milk at night. I asked the doctor about her current sleeping pattern and the doctor said at this age, if the baby is hungry then she will cry asking for milk. So i have nothing to worry, kan?

Aimi consumes 650grams of Enfapro per week at home - which costs us RM61.70 per week. But sometimes we have to buy 2 boxes of milk per week to supply her needs at the nursery.

I would scold her if she doesn't finish up her milk. I said every ounce count. The milk is expensive (TT_TT).
I know she wouldn't understand this but.. haihhhh~

Hmmm, I don't want to complain about her milk price.
It is my responsibility to provide her the best milk I could afford. Since I don't give her my breastmilk nowadays, why should I complain about the expensive milk I have to spend my money on? Kan?

So, I wake up early in the morning to cook her porridge and apple puree for her to bring to the nursery. Hoping that she would reduce her milk intake since she started having solid food for lunch and breakfast. Hoping one box of milk can last for a week and a half at least! :P

And ohh, I am willing to spend money on buying her good diapers which so far I find = MamyPoko. She wears PetPet during days in nursery because they change her diapers frequently, so she only wears MamyPoko during night time.

She doesn't cry in the middle of the night because the diapers keep her dry. Wohooo~ If she sleeps soundly, so can I!
MamyPoko stays dry as long as 12 hours (based on my experiment so far). I LOIKE!!!

Yeayyyyy~~




No comments:

Post a Comment