Sunday, February 3, 2013

The one with Kawai Kanyu Drop C20

I am worried about Aimi getting cough and flu too often, so I told Mak.

Mak suggested I should consider giving Aimi something like Scott's Emulsion to improve her immune system, coz that was what Mak did to my Abang when he had the same problem when he was little.

So I went to Guardian, looking for this Scott's Emulsion, though I was very reluctant of giving Aimi something made from the liver of a fish & full of sugar.

However, when I ask to the salesgirl about the Scott's Emulsion price, she promoted this Kawai Kanyu Drop instead.

She showed us that this supplement is in jelly form, so it would be easier for Aimi to consume. She even tried to feed Aimi the jellybean-looking-vitamin and Aimi liked it so much!

Maybe Aimi thought that it is a candy :P

This supplement basically provide Vit A, D & C.

From my research, the jellies do not contain animal source and they are safe for vegetarian. Which I think, should be halal for us Muslims too.

Don't just trust what I wrote here, do your own research, ok?
Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment