Sunday, May 20, 2012

Aimi started having solid food








Yippie!

Aimi was introduced to solid food a few days (or weeks) before she reached 6 months old.

Her teacher in nursery secretly feed her with solid (without my knowledge) because the teacher said Aimi looked so curios when seeing other kids having their lunch.

But at that time, she still doesn't know how to swallow solid food.
I know, coz at home I tried to feed her solid too even she is not 6 months yet.

But recently the teacher said that Aimi has learned how to swallow properly.  So I started packing cereal (brown rice & rice with soya) for her during her daytime in nursery. The teacher said, she eats a lot!

Luckily, I have bought her the plastic bib so it is very easy to clean up after feeding time.

I haven't prepared frozen puree for her. So lazy larrr :P
Maybe will start cooking rice porridge for her once she is 7 months.

For now, let her experimenting her stomach with cereal jer *ayat malas Mama*

No comments:

Post a Comment