Sunday, May 6, 2012

What stroller would you choose?



Frankly, we were being cheapo about Aimi's stroller. We bought the best bargain we could afford, a Halford during SOGO Sale :P Just like the one below but we bought the red one.

This set comes with a baby carseat with a total price of RM699.

However, this stroller is too heavy for me to carry and lift it up from inside the car boot! Nyampah. It is quite hard to maneuver because we need two hands to hold it. I cannot assemble and disassemble the stroller by myself, have to ask Win to do it for me. Troublesome.

Wayyyyyy before we bought this Halford, I was eying this Quinny Travel System.. but obviously we can't afford this (T^T) It costs about RM2500 (pitammmm)


Luckily, Win's aunt - Cik Ana - gave us a hand-me-down stroller. A Combi stroller.

And we were amazed on how light this stroller is! It is very easy to maneuver (even single handed) and also very quick to assemble/disassemble. Still in good condition even after 7 years of usage!


So if you are looking for stroller, you might as well consider things like weight and how easy it is to get the stroller assembly done. Price wise, depends on your budget :P

Please don't be like me.. cheapo~ (=.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment