Monday, May 7, 2012

Avent


I am using this Avent Sterilizer to sterilize Aimi's bottles. Bought this set from a blogshop (sorry can't remember the blogshop's name) at only RM130.00, I think. This package includes a 4oz bottle, a measurement cup and a little tiny weeny thong.
I bought this Newborn Starter Kit at Mom & Baby Expo for RM139 without knowing whether Aimi is gonna like it or not. Personally I think it is a very good starter kit to begin with for new mommies. 

But when I was training Aimi to feed from her bottles, she refused! (@_@)

Mak kept nagging me saying that the Avent's teats are too hard. She wanted me to get softer teats.
So I bought NUK bottles & teats.

The teats I bought were latex. I had to buy NUK bottles since the teats are not Avent-compatible.

The teats are not as expensive as Avent's but yeah, they are softer. Aimi seemed to like it for quite some times until one day.. she refused to drink anything from any bottle I have!! Be it Avent or NUK.

So I bought MAM teats. Since I read in some mommies blog that the MAM teats are compatible with Avent bottles, I didn't need to buy the bottles. Selamat duit mak~

This teats is a bit softer than Avent's. The price is a bit cheaper than Avent's too. Aimi likes this teat, so i can finally stop buying different teats! Yeayyy~

After a couple of months, Aimi bedal her milk with all these teats. So for now, I only use Avent and MAM teats coz they are using the same bottles :P

Aimi has been using the 4oz bottles until she is 5 months and recently changed to 9oz bottle since she started to drink 7oz per mealtime.

Well that's a good experience for me!

ps: Personally, I prefer MAM teats but I don't like their bottles. Too fancy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment