Friday, July 20, 2012

Slow and steady

Compared to her friends around the same age in the nursery, Aimi is wayyyyy behind the schedule.
I mean her milestone.

She is now 8 months. The others are now moving forward and started crawling but Aimi, still rolling to her sides.
And there is a very advanced baby (2 months younger than Aimi) has passed crawling stage and now started to stand! The baby actually started crawling at the age of 4 months. I bet by his age is 8 months, he might be able to walk :P

Ok back to Aimi's development, I admit that I am kinda worry bout her. At this age, she should at least move forward but she still can't. I am not sure if she is just too lazy to move her big belly forward or she just don't know that she is able to do that. I thought, if she sees all others kids moving around the nursery, that would at least trigger her curiosity to move forward too.

But I thought wrong.

I know that every baby is unique and should not be judged just by what the books say. But I did read somewhere that the mother should monitor the baby's development by milestone so she can detect any abnormalities earlier. This is what making me worry. I am afraid that there is something wrong with her.

Let's pray that she will learn how to move forward soon.

Maybe she thought, "If I can move around just by rolling to my sides, why should I learn how to move forward?"

HEHE.

2 comments:

  1. Safiyyah pon lambat.huhu..mereka ni sopan santun kot...hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tu larrrr.. aku baca blog ko la baru aku pun rasa nak tulis benda yang sama. huhuhu

      sopan tak pa, jangan pemalassss :P

      Delete