Monday, July 30, 2012

The one with so little hair


Parenthood Expo 2012 @ Midv



Almost everyone who saw her at the Parenthood Expo @ Midvalley last weekend thought that Aimi is a boy. I don't blame them. She does look like a boy at a glance, that's why I put on her Hard Rock romper+skirt hoping some people might realize that she is a girl.



Apparently, my attempt for that, failed :P

Rusks all over her face
One of the Jusco salesperson laughed when she saw Aimi's hair. Haha. That is one of the reason why some thought this baby is a boy! She has very little hair and all of them are pointing upwards. Like she is electrified! HAHAHA sorry Aimi but Mama cannot tahan from laughing lar :P

Her original hair have been shaved on the 7th day after she's born. And until now, after 8 months plus her hair is just like in the photo!

I have no idea how to make her hair thicker or at least bend sideways.

Having a baby girl, of course I am excited to buy dresses and headbands for Aimi. But I am holding all back. Her Papa won't allow me to buy Aimi headbands.. because she would look funny with it. I agree, coz having very little hair and wearing headbands will make her look like this: FUNNY.

And dresses.

Not until she knows how to walk. My personal opinion, it would be wasteful if making her wear dresses when she is still lying and rolling. The dresses won't look as nice as in the catalog lar :P

It's ok Aimi. Your hair will grow as nice as mine (perasan) just that they need a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment